WE NOW HAVE WALK-IN HOURS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 8:30a.m. – 9:30a.m.
- Walk-in hours are for acute sick visits only.
- Walk-in hours are not for chronic illness or prolonged visits, for the following, we ask that you schedule an appointment so that our doctors have the appropriate amount of time to address your child’s concerns:
- Mental health issues (anxiety, depression)
- Medication Checks
- Any illness or symptoms lasting more than 1 week (stomach pain, poor appetite, concern for food allergy or intolerance, constipation, headaches/migraines, difficulty sleeping, fatigue.)
- SATURDAY – NO WALK-IN HOURS, please call Saturday morning for a sick appointment.